NMD Studio @ Masjah COVID Protocols & Cleaning Policies.
To ensure that NMD Studio will meet cleaning and sanitizing standards, as well as appropriate social distance rules we have instituted the following protocols:
- All Students, Parents, Teachers, Staff are asked and highly recommended to wear their masks, but it is not a requirement. All children under the age of 5, are exempt from wearing a mask. Please see https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-mask-requirements for more information.
- Parents will not be allowed to wait in the waiting room while their child is in class – All students can be dropped off by Parent/Guardian, then must go to the car and wait till the end of class to pick your dancer up. We will have Zoom streams available to watch classes from your car or home. Our hope is that this will help ensure less traffic and less contact to help stop the spread of germs and viruses. This is only until the Government changes their regulations.
- All classes will be limited to 10 students and one teacher. Class sizes are limited to ensure necessary distance between each student. Each Student will have designated space.
- While in class students must stay in designated distanced spaces.
- Any classes such as Yoga, Pilates etc. students will be required to bring their own mats.
- If there is any Student, Parent, Teacher or Staff that doesn’t feel well we ask them to stay home and not to return to the studio until they feel well or cleared by their doctor.
- If any parent, student, or staff has had exposure to COVID, they are required to take a negative COVID test before returning to the studio.
- NMDStudio will be checking temperatures with a contactless thermometer of all persons that enter the building.